TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Please read carefully and be sure you understand these Terms & Conditions prior to any Radiqal Movement group fitness class, or before registering for any Radiqal Movement Personal Training Session. Your purchase and use of our services implies that you have read and accepted the below Terms & Conditions. These terms may change at any time under our discretion without prior notice.
1. Your agreement is with your Coach (incl. Group Fitness Instructors) at Radiqal Movement who delivers your training.
2. You are asked to pay special attention to the provisions related to our cancellation & late/no-show policies.
1. Staff at Radiqal Movement have at least one Personal Training or Exercise Science qualification.
3. Trainer's Obligations
1. Radiqal Movement Coaches will use their skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise that will include exercises that can be modified if needed to suit client’s abilities.
2. You understand that the results of any fitness programme cannot be guaranteed. Your progress depends on your effort and co-operation in and outside of the classes. In particular you acknowledge that individual results may vary and no particular result is guaranteed by our staff.
3. All Client information will be kept strictly private and confidential.
4. Your Obligations
1. It is understood between you and Radiqal Movement staff that both must commit to your training programme 100% in order for you to achieve results.
2. You are required to wear safety-appropriate clothing and footwear.
3. You are required to complete a Pre-Exercise Screening Questionnaire before undertaking your first group fitness class, & you understand and agree that it is your responsibility to inform your Coach of any conditions or changes to your health, now and ongoing, which might affect your ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
4. Radiqal Movement staff may require a letter of 'medical clearance' from your GP, & if any further medical information is requested from a practitioner, you must provide such details.
5. You understand that there are inherent risks in participating in a programme of strenuous exercise. If you sustain or claim to sustain any injury while participating in training, you acknowledge that Radiqal Movement staff are not responsible, except where the injury was caused by their gross negligence or intentional act.
6. Our Radiqal Movement staff cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
1. Payment for classes must be made prior to the service.
2. Payment for any form of Personal Training must be received by Radiqal Movement at least 24 hours prior to the service. If this payment is not received, Radiqal Movement has the right to cancel the session.
3. Acceptable forms of payment are: online transaction through Stripe Payments, or by prior agreement by internet bank transfer.
4. Class packages must be paid for in advance of your first session & are valid for 2 months from date of purchase or start-date specified.
6. Cancellation & Refunds
1. At least 24 hours notice of cancellation for a pre-booked group fitness class or personal training session is required.
2. Failure to cancel a group fitness class or personal training session within this time (24 hours notice) will result in you being charged for the session. In this case, you are not eligible for a refund.
3. If you are more than 15 minutes late for a session, it will be considered a no-show and you will be required to pay the fee for the session. It is up to the discretion of the Radiqal Movement staff member whether the service will still be provided after these 15 minutes.
4. Unforeseen events will be taken into consideration on the day.
5. All of our class package deals, once purchased, are non-refundable.
7. Health and Safety
1. All Radiqal Movement staff have completed and hold a current NZQA accredited first aid certificate.
1. Radiqal Movement staff shall not be liable for any loss or injury attributable to:
i. the Client’s fault;
ii. events which Radiqal Movement staff could not have foreseen, even if they had taken reasonable care.
iii. Radiqal Movement staff are not liable for loss or damage to your property.
iv. Radiqal Movement staff are not liable if you ignore their recommendations, at any time, to seek medical advice.
9. Intellectual Property
1. Any marketing, educational or other materials, including the Company’s training programmes, is subject to copyright.
2. You undertake to use such materials only for your own personal development and not to copy, publish or reproduce any such materials.
1. Staff of Radiqal Movement have the right to change these Terms and Conditions, for example, to be able to offer new services or as required by law. We will notify you of any change. When such a change(s) is made, if dissatisfied you can cancel this agreement once you have made any payments already due to Radiqal Movement.
2. You are responsible for keeping all your contact information and marketing preferences up to date with your Coach. In order to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, staff will only do what you ask them to do, or what you have given them permission to do with any personal or sensitive information held about you.
46. Photographic Images
1. Photography, video or audio recording of our classes and training sessions is prohibited without the express written permission of Radiqal Movement.
2. Furthermore, by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you hereby authorise Radiqal Movement, or any of its other entities, using any photographic images, video or any other recording of you contained or stored by way of any other media, recorded whilst you are taking part in any Radiqal Movement Group Fitness class or Radiqal Movement activities, services or utilising any of their products. We reserve the right to these images or recordings for commercial purposes without payment.